Monday, August 03, 2009

Fw: 8 Styles that you chicks are royally f*ukcing up. -Summer '09edition.

I decided to kick off the 1st post of the month with a little list. I get around a lot so it’s needless to say I see a lot of women. One thing I can always appreciate is a well dressed female. However a lot of you chicks think that because you’re following the latest trends you look good, WRONG. Here’s a list of styles that started out hot but have since be F-ed up royally by most of the female population. I in no way mean to offend any of my lovely female readers, but hey, if any of this applies to you than you should be offended.

1. Ugg Boots
: Am I missing something? Why the hell are you wearing boots, with fur in them, in the summer? Not to mention these are the same boots you wore out last winter so they look terrible, stop it

2. Tights:
Tights when worn correctly is one of the sexiest articles of clothing, sadly 75 percent of you chicks are messing it up. If I can see your panties then you’re in violation. And shiny ass metallic tights are only acceptable in the club.

3. Knit Hats:
Really? Is your head that cold that you need to wear a knit hat in July? I was at Urban Outfitters yesterday and every female work had one on. I headed to the nearest exit.

4. Big Sunglasses: Once again, moderation is key. You look like Spiderman with the big ass lenses on. You’re blocking the glare not trying to cause and eclipse.

5. Booty shorts: I know many of you are asking “How could this be worn incorrectly?” Well for starters, if the shorts are so tight I can see the dimples in your ass we have a problem...On second thought; if you have dimples in your ass to begin with you probably shouldn’t be wearing booty shorts.

6. The big belt over to stomach:
This one always gets me, the purpose of the belt is not accent a flat stomach, not conceal a gut.

7. Sidekicks:
I remember when having a side kick was a statement that you were a big deal. Now that the hood rats and teeny boppers have gotten a hold of it, it’s just a sign that you have no originality. I’ve since moved on to Blackberry but it seems like the hood as caught on to that as well. It’s only a matter of time I suppose.

8. AIM:
Seriously, I don’t care what you’re eating for breakfast, what’s going on in your relationship, that you’re about to have sex. Or any of the other dumbass things you chicks put in you away messages.

Did I leave any out? Have any of you young ladies been rocking these styles incorrectly? Be honest.

8 comments:

  1. I love big sunglasses (not ridiculously big but kind of big)! I have a big head so I feel like it balances my head out.

    Also, I am with you on the big belt over the stomach, especially when I see it on a big girl. I'm sorry but adding a belt just gives some girls two big stomachs instead of one and that's never good.

    - Tausha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- i have a topic for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are shiny ass metallic tights EVER acceptable??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sidekicks, really? when did phones become gender specific? anyway...I LOVE MY SIDEKICK tears* It was the first phone i bought on my own, golly. I can't just give it up because it fell victim to a style trend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concur with the first comment. I love my big sunglasses too. And I will rock my belts cuz I think I wear them very well. Won't give them up. Nope. I agree with the rest though. The booty shorts and the tights irk me the most. Just cuz they make them in yo size don't mean you should wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They put a status bar on AIM for a reason. Not everybody messes wit Twitter. But if your airing out your foolishness that a majority doesnt desire nor care about reading then i agree

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sidekick was the greatest phone ever!!! I miss mine dearly....and I wear my tights properly (according to your standards)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me and my tights are rocking as long as the laundry needs to be done. lmao. Now sidekicks I have been praying for their downfall since the LX came out. Obviously...

    ReplyDelete