Monday, August 10, 2009

You made your bed.....

Since it seem that some people were genuinely unhappy about Tha King deciding to take an impromptu day off from posting Friday, Tha King apologizes, he was busy playing fight night round four on his PS3. I'm back though, chock full of knowledge to drop onto the masses. A quick shout out to the people that have been coming to me with questions and topics they want me to address. I'll be getting to all of them sooner rather than later.

Ahhh the F-ed up lives of my extended family. Today it's my brother- in-not -law. I say "not-law" because I'm not married, although I have a wife-y. We'll call him Dog, in case your wondering I don't just pick random names for people, they have meaning. Dog is married almost 10 years to his high-school sweetheart Utopia and they have two bad ass kids. Everything was fine and dandy until Dog discovered that Utopia had an affair, she claims it was a one time thing and that the man took advantage of her but Dog ain't trying to hear that shit. It was pretty rough for a minute but Dog agreed to try and work things out.

Well it seems that since then, along with working out his marriage, Dog has been working out the backs of other chicks. He doesn't talk about it, to his wife at least, but she isn't stupid so she suspects something is afoot. He's been going out to parties, taking trips and the whole nine yards. Utopia is distraught and doesn't know how much more she can take, but the fact remains, she cheated first.

Which brings me to my question. If your in a marriage/serious relationship and you cheat. Are you entitled to say anything when your significant other decides to return the favor? Do you just grin and bare it? Like they say two wrongs don't make a right but I doubt Dog is thinking about all that given the fact that someone else smashed his wife(Some people seem to underestimated what that does to the male psyche) . Should he be entitled to a freebie now that his wife has been unfaithful? Obviously I'm bias given the fact that I'm smashing his sister (luv ya babe) so I'm not going to give my opinion

5 comments:

  1. It is never okay to cheat on someone. If you feel your present relationship is not working. You can do two things, one talk to your wife or move on. Never go to someone else when you are still caught up with them, that is called unfinished business. That kind of stuff is never good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my man cheated three time (that hes told me about) and i have cheated back so i guess we're even now.. but he doesnt deserve a freebie lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utopia has the right to keep her mouth shut, and "Dog" is not in the wrong for cheating but he is being immature about the situation but running a muck, cause he is only causing more problems.
    valala*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I feel that two wrongs don't make a right. Since Utopia cheated on Dog then Dog should be man enough to forgive his wife and not go out and bang other chicks. When you say your marriage vows they are suppose to mean somthing especially the part about for better or worse. It does not say that if you messed up then I can mess up as well. I feel that they are both completely wrong in this situation. Even though Utopia cheated first, she needs to talk to her husband and Dog needs to talk to his wife about why he is really doing what he is doing. If either one is not willing to forgive each other of their actions then need to call it quicks and move on. It not fair to sit around and play with people emotions because the only person you hurt is yourself because you end up losing the ones you love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has a right to speak whats on their mind, because if she holds it in then she's going to break. But don't go naggin the nigga about it because you did the shit too. But he shouldn't go out and do it just because she did it, if it was the other way around he wouldn't like that shit one bit. So its either Dog forgives her or he moves on. Because if there is no trust then that shit is not going to work. and that goes for any relationship.

    ReplyDelete