Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Devil Wears..... Coach.


 

Tha King has been on line for the past few hours trying to find something to wear to my girl's birthday celebration this weekend.(Happy Born day shout out to my sexy mama, just turned 23. I can see those titties starting to sag already, smh. Who's loves ya?) Anyways as I'm on line looking at shirts I stopped at a particular shirt. It's wasn't anything special, I didn't even really like the shirt. The reason I'm bringing it up is because my response upon seeing it was rather surprising. When I saw the shirt, I said to myself "my girl would like me in this shirt." Whaaat? Who says that? I'm sure if my girl didn't like me in the shirts I already owned she wouldn't be my girl in the first place. Whenever were out shopping together we have a habit of picking out things for the other to wear. Our choices almost always garner a sideways "what you talkin bout Willis?" type of look from one another


So the fact that I stopped at the shirt and responded like I did disturbed me, have I gotten to the point where I buy what my girl likes me to wear? Hell NO! I pity the fool that lets his girlfriend pick out his clothes! Next thing you know where gonna be one of those couples that wear the sweaters with each other faces on them.I think I'm rather snazzy dresser, snazzy enough to bag your ass so I'm not changing.....


....Yeah right, the sad reality is, I've bought 2 shirts with pink in them in past 12 months. Whats my chick's favorite color? You guessed it. I sold out, power of the p-u-s-s-y I suppose. To make matters worse, homegirl does the complete opposite of all the fashion tips I give her! What kinda shit is that? How did you become my damn stylist and I can't even give a hint? Is it the same with all women? Do yall try and dress your man the way you see fit? Do you listen when he does the same? Please let me know I'm not the only one.



Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.

2 comments:

  1. I try my damnest I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not the power of p-u-s-s-y... Lmao... u guys just noe each other very well and I think thats beautiful.. (no sarcasm I swear)

    ReplyDelete