Thursday, August 06, 2009

I'll bust the windows out ya car......

First off I'd like to shout out Bill Clinton for being the busiest, most influential unemployed person on earth.

Keeping on the subject. Today Tha King feels the need to address the topic of infidelity. In particular, when I woman finds out that her husband/girlfriend etc. has caught you cheating. Understandably this is a very painful and trying time in a female's life. Emotions at an all time high. While its ok to cry and yell and maybe even burn his stuff, Tha king has noticed a disturbing trend of late....women committing acts of violence against their spouse.

By now I'm sure you've heard the story about the lady from Guyana(some crazy mofo's over there man)who, upon learning of her husband's infidelity, poured a pot boiling water on him. Now really is all of the necessary? Couldn't she just have said I want a divorce?

There was another story this week of a wife and her husband's there mistresses(mistressi?) setting him up and tourturing him. They super guled his dick to his stomach people.Sheesh. Tha King feels your pain, but violence is not the way(I sound like a different King) like they always say ladies; the best way to get back at us is to cut us off and act like we don't exist.

A few things can be learned for incidents like this;

1.Fellas, you suck at cheating, stop getting caught or stop cheating. Did you ever find out about your wife playing Bill and the intern with her CFO? Nope didn't think so.

2.West Indian women are crazy- I'm sorry!! It had to be said. Why would you do such things?!

Violence never sloved anything people....well it has, but its not gonna slove this.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

  1. In a fit of rage a person can do anything. I say person because im pretty sure men are just as capable to do some craziness. My question to you is, Whay would you do King? Personally i dont have patience and i want instant gratification. I chop him now or i chop him right now is my only desicion. And you right bout them west indians though they are a crazy ppl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, people react before thinking at times. Why you think people plea temporary insanity and crime of passion. With me when someone hurts me I want them to feel pain and hurt back. But I wouldn't go to that extreme and have criminal charges against me. There are most ways to hurt a person other than physical. Even though physical hurt will satisfy you instantly but it won't last lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take offense at the West Indian women are crazy comment. Shew.

    I don't think what they did was right but I understand how they got to that point. Women tend to hold anger in and let it build up until it explodes and when that happens you end up with a pot of boiling water in your lap. Not condoning it but I understand it. There is a consequence for every action. If you not willing to pay don't do it.

    ReplyDelete