Tuesday, September 22, 2009

40 year old virgin

 
40_year_old_virgin.jpg

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone loves that movie. It was good, but not that damn good. Just Tha King's opinion. Moving on...Tha King applauds all those people who chose to save themselves for marriage or because of their faith or whatever other reason. If it's good for you than do it. Tha King thinks its a noble undertaking cause you know damn well you wanna do it. Tha King does have a bone to pick however, and its with people....more specifically women, who lie and say that they are virgins and that they are saving themselves when they just had their knees at their shoulders for some dude the night before. Why lie about it? Its a natural part of life people. Besides, 9 times out of 10 a dude can tell if your lying. Girls that really are virgins aren't screaming "I'M A VIRGIN" from the rooftops. This girl I used to date in high school used to swear up and down that she was a virgin, which in turn made Tha King look like a liar because I had told my friends that I was laying the pipe on the regular(I was young). Problems like this can be avoided if you just admit that your f*ckin. Do you think guys really want a virgin? Negative, what we want is a person who hasn't been around the block more than the mailman, not a virgin. A virgin isn't gonna be a freak in bed. We like freaks, (borat voice) they're nice!(borat voice).
 
Now, this isn't the only problem involving virgins that I have. My other problem is the exact opposite. Dudes who ARE virgins front like they're slinging pipe all about the place. If your in high school this is cool, but as a grown man, your a loser. People would have more respect for you if you just told the truth. Again, 9 times out of 10 people can tell. As always; Tha King has a story,
 
My homie, Everybody Hate Chris. Good looking dude, perfectly able of getting females. Dude goes on and on about how he's fu*k ed big chicks, small chicks, short chicks, bald chicks. On many occasions he's told the crew stories of his escapades. Only problem is...WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, you need more people. Now in this particular case, there has to be some reason why he's not fu*kin, but we can never get to that reason because dude swears he's swimming in pussy. Tha King has tried to grant him immunity and the opportunity to come clean so that I can help him, no dice. I can't help someone who doesn't want to helped, so I guess EBHC will keep spending his nights having threesomes with Handgela and Palmela.
 
Do you guys know anyone who lies about being or not being a virgin? Do people believe them? Have you told them you know their lying or do you plan to?  Tha King will leave you with one last nugget of wisdom: Don't lie on you genitals people. It makes you look stupid.
 
  


Bing brings you health info from trusted sources. Try it now!

1 comment:

  1. Like you King I was young and dumb. I never lied and said I was a virgin it was doing the opposite. Telling ppl bout my sexual escapades when i know damn well I only had hot and heavy hand holding sessions. But if fella is over 20(I'm def. being generous with the age)and lying there is a problem.

    ReplyDelete