Friday, September 04, 2009

Red Handed

Turn off the lights......
Light a candle........
That's the only two lines Tha King knows to that Teddy Pendergrass song but we all know what's about to go down. Sex is a beautiful thing.(Sex between two consenting, protected, adults.) Its supposed to be the most intimate moment between you and your significant other. That being said, there is one thing that can ruin your moment in the blink of an eye, other than female menstruation and erectile disorder........Another Mofo busting in on your lovin!

Siblings, Parents, roommates, your other lover, no matter who the intruder your f-session is screwed, and you could be in some pretty hot water. Very rarely can you actually go back to love making once you get caught.(Unless you have a brother like my girl who actually turned around and left the house when he caught us going at it) Despite the embarrassment of being walked in on. It is nothing compared to what it must feel like when your caught "servicing" you self.

For those of you that have never been walked in on. Kiss my ass, you lucky bastards. Don't worry, your day will come. Its a right of passage as a sexually active adult. So here we go people; share you funny getting caught stories. Have a good holiday people. Let's make some more walk-in moments!

*Disclaimer; Tha King advocates safe and responsible sex. Use protection, get tested, and most of all use good judgment.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

6 comments:

  1. First of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA and secondly i have not been caught in any act what so ever......and poor "cast away" i wouldnt know what to say to my bro ever again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao I never been caught in the act but once while going at it with someone my grandma came knockin on my door, good thing it was locked. She not stupid she knew what was happening lol but that didn't stop me n dude from finishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I got a story where I walked in on someone. in college me and like a group of our friends walked in on my roommate and her girlfriend going at it, toys n everything on the bed. THAT'S was embarrassing not just for them but for me too. I knew she went that way too but to see it in person is wayyy different. Lol and everybody was behind me so I was the last one to turn around and leave. Till this day its still crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I think you haven't officially been getting it, until you're caught in the act.
    But what's worse: Getting caught having sex or getting caught getting some....youknow

    I'm just asking cause inquiring minds like mine wanna know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To PhlyyGirl;

    I would think getting caught GIVING some top would be worse than getting caught reciving some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh man, I got caught by my brother's gf. I was in my room with a female I used to just fuck on weekends. This was make-up sex so we was going at it. At this moment we were 69'ing and my brothers gf came in the room to ask me if I wanted ice cream. She screamed & dropped the ice cream & closed my room door. Me being who I am, I didnt want to stop but the girl did. She said her horny mood was now gone because of that incident. But I covered her mouth & started fingering her til she was open again!! LOL

    ReplyDelete