Friday, April 24, 2009

Dropping some Knowledge.

Switching it up today. Blessing you with some knowledge that you can use to get you mind right and live a slightly more regal life, such as myself. I think we are all in agreement that there are two general types of people in the world.(Three actually but in order to explain the 3rd I would have to write a freakin book.) The powerful and the powerless. The strong and the weak. The strong work to stay strong and the weak working to get strong. While tha King can't give you a manual on how to be like him, what I can do is put you on to some rules you can use to become more powerful in your everyday life as I did. So below is the link to the 48 Laws of power by Robert Greene and Joost Elffers. Read them, remember them, live by them. Enjoy and give me your thoughts on them.

48 laws of power

No comments:

Post a Comment