Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blame it on the.......

We all know the damn song so I not gonna start singing it, well...yes I am. BLAME IT ON THE GOOSE, GOTCHA FEELING LOOSE! Sorry couldn't help it. Now on to business,

I was at the club this Saturday celebrating my birthday(Bday post coming soon.) and I'm shaking my tail feather like I normally do when I noticed this short chick, eyes half closed grinding on some Tpain looking dude by the bar. He really did look like Tpain, dreds and all. I thought nothing of it at the time, there a drink chicks in the club all the time, but as the night went on, ole girl was getting more and more twisted and Tpain had now been joined by his crew. Taking turns doing things to the chick that I'm sure she wouldn't approve of had her been sober. While I've never been that captain save a hoe type I felt bad for the girl, she couldn't have been more than 25 and these dudes were pushing 30 and pretty goonish if you ask me......of course, I'm not looking at dudes in the club. HAHA. Now I know most of you are saying to yourselves, "So what? This happens all the time." Just because young chicks getting twisted and slutted out by old heads is common practice doesn't make it right. Guys you need to step ya game up. If thats how you getting chicks then your a loser. Also, if you got a chick drunk at the club and smashed what do you think she was doing last weekend? Getting drunk and slutted out by someone else, that's what. STDs are real people.

The fellas are not the only ones at fault here. Ladies, do you enjoy waking up and not knowing how you got to where you are? At the end of the day dudes are gonna be dudes and some dudes are foul. You need to use your common sense. Also, if you came to the spot with your homegirls and they let you get drunk outta your mind then you need to seriously reevaluate who your calling your homegirls. I don't wanna get too preachy so I just say fellas step you game up and get a sober chick and ladies, just get your shit together.

4 comments:

  1. Well I agree with you for the most part but I have to say this: I blame the drunk chic most. I mean if a no game ass nigga tries to smash a chic cuz he knows she's smashed, while its really lame, I can't say we should blame him. I mean its like being upset that a pager* stole your vcr cuz u left him in your house alone. I mean really what can you expect. I feel these women should have enough respect for herself or self control to not get so liquored up that they end up in the situation in the first place. I also feel that to a certain extent these females are looking for/want the attention. They have even less game than the dudes that's comin at them. And don't get me wrong. I "get rite" on the reg but at the end of the night I jump my tipsy ass in my truck still fully in control. And Jamie aint made it no better. Just gave these fools another excuse for their poor behavior.(Though I shake my ass on the reg to that song). As for the "homegirls", if you are one of these drunken girls who are left out there looking stupid while you are getting played at the club you may need to read the authors 2nd post and re-evaluate ur so called friendships. **disclaimer** I apologize if I offended anyone with the use of the term "nigga".

    *Pager: CT term for crackhead(in case u were wondering)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fault falls on the girl and the guy. The female needs to take responsibility for her actions and how much liquor she can handle.
    In a perfect world everyone would be more responsible but we live in a flawed world. The guy needs to not be an opportunist who happily take advantage of someone who is not in control and able to make clear choices. I get so tired of hearing the excuse that a man is just being a man like he can't control himself in certain situations. We all have choices and we make them everyday and to sleep with or not sleep with someone who may or may not be aware of what is going on is one of them. Sadly a lot of women put themselves in harms way trying to get drunk and dance the night away and expect their friends to play chaperon like it's some Highschool dance. At the end of the day you are solely responsible for you life and actions and the real question is what type of friend would continually place their friends in the position of playing protector and chaperon every time you go to the club. I had to drop a friend because of that because she thought it was cute to blame others for her drunken mistake. I had to tell her grow the fuck up and take some responsibilities for your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all both men and women need to KNOW that it is ILLEGAL to get someone drunk or find someone drunk have SEX WITH THEM! EVERYONE is responsible for themselves and their own well being. I admit I've had one too many drinks before. In fact around this time last year I literally had to be brought back to my dorm room by friends from an off campus party. I was safe in my room (and I apologized to my friends for having to take care of my dumb drunk ass later) until a thirsty predator took my ID from a friend claiming he and I had made arrangements and came in my room and had sex with me while I was passed out. I did not know the guy but my friends did so they trusted him. I need people to understand that it is NOT how it looks in movies and on tv shows. This shit really happens and is really detrimental on both sides. I don't function well in crowds anymore and this guy got expelled and I pressed charges. Ladies, fellas, show one another,yourselves and your parents some respect. And friends, look out for one another, because you will never know when you will be the one who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Lecora: It is very much legal to do so. Maybe not on a college campus. Im sorry to hear about what happened and sadly your not the only person I know with a story like this. Your absolutely right that it comes down to respect. People have no respect form themselves, their bodies or other people.

    ReplyDelete