Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My 1st post

Hooray! I finally have a blog! I've been toying with the idea for sometime now. I even kept a quasi-blog on my old myspace page. I have to give the people what they want. For anyone that doesn't know me I'm an African American male in my early twenties. For my relatively young age I feel like my mind is very advanced, always has been. To put it simply , I get shit when it seems that a lot of people my age don't. Don't come here expecting me to write what I ate for breakfast or anything like that. This ain't twitter. I'm gonna try to keep it interesting and thought provoking, although even one as regal as I talks about bullshit from time to time.

For those that do know me you know I love a good debate, argument, whatever you wanna call it. As you know, coming at me half-assed will only result in you feeling stupid. Like Wolverine I'm the best there is at what I do. That being I said, I hope you everyone out there enjoys reading my blog as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. yay for you shawn i also enjoy a good debate not that foolishness roger try to bring up lol

    ReplyDelete