Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Things Your Man Won't Do.














Greetings people. trying develop a little consistency with the posts again, we'll see how long I can keep it up. Tha King is slightly perturbed about the damn Yankees losing but we couldn't expect them to win every game, we'll get them tonight. Like always, today's post comes from the fuckery I witness on a day to day basis. Sometimes it's at home, sometimes from my friends. This one one come from my place of employment, Tha King is the only male that work in his department. So aside from the monthly doses of attitude that I have to endure, I also hear alot of gossip. This weeks gossip? My co-worker, lets call her the Crasher, shes a terrible driver. Crasher is in her mid twenties, cute girl, we get along very well. She is currently in a very serious multi-year relationship with her boyfriend 360. They have been through a great deal in their relationship, including long distance, and the occasional trust issue.


Over the past year, Crasher has complained more and more frequently about 360 not handling his business in the bedroom, she doesn't complain about the quality, rather the quantity she's unhappy with. Crasher has a very strong sex drive and it seems 360 doesn't have one to match. He frequently rejects her sexual advances, telling her "later" or complaining that he's tired. Crasher says he shows his video games more attention than he does her. Needless to say Crasher is fed up. It has gotten to the point where crasher doesn't feel attractive anymore because her man doesn't want to hit it. She tried talking to him but it seems he's not understanding. Crasher suspects that the reason for his lack of energy is that he's been sleeping with another women.....or perhaps a man. She has always threatened to get her physical needs tended to else where but no one ever took her seriously, well it seems she wasn't bullshitting after all.

Tha King thinks this a pretty interesting situation. A relationship is supposed to be a sacred thing and you aren't supposed break that. One the other hand, Both parties in the relationship are supposed to handle their relationship responsibilities. Fellas that means when your girl wants the pipe, you give it to her. Your tired? Drink a redbull and handle your business. She's a woman she gets offered dick at least 5 times a day, yet she has promised to stick with your sorry ass. Now you gotta show and prove so she doesn't regret her decision. If a relationship is a contract, who broke it first? I can't decide so you guys get to pass judgement; Is Crashers reason for stepping out valid? Doesn't not handling your partners physical need give you the right to get your freak on somewhere else? Or is Crasher just a fast ass who would have made any excuse for fucking around. What say you?

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to attempt to not make any generalizations here as "Crasher's" predicament hits pretty close to home. My sons' father was also addicted to the video games and complained that my drive was higher than his. Only I knew he was cheating and had the concrete evidence to prove it. HOWEVER I never once strayed because I felt that even though he'd dropped the ball, pun intended, if I was going to try to continue to make our relationship work two wrongs would not equal a right. In the long run, because I was unhappy with a man who I did very much love, I decided the healthiest option for MYSELF was to just walk away. IMO any self respecting woman should and would do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a mean double standard and it aint right, but I can't blame her. Keep in mind women deny us dudes all the time. Should we assume that she is cheating? Also, some people just can't fuck everyday it would get boring especially if nothing new is being introduced in the bedroom. I will say that crasher should try her best to move on to the next one. Or she will find her self just finding happiness cheating for the rest of ya life. Everyone should keep in mind when in a relationship, what you don't do some one else will. So the things that your partner stops complaining about means that some one is taking care of those complaints. ¤IceO¤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Ice(lets not makes this a trend brotha)
    And that goes for the physical and emotional aspect of the relationship. If you know you have someone who needs alot of attention and your not providing that, he/she is going to get it from somewhere else. To me thats letting someone else get their foot in the door, and I can't have that. Like I said before, If my girl wants the D I'm gonna give it to her, if she wants to talk, guess what? I'm gonna talk to her. I won't give anyone a reason to look elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your not satisfied in the relationship walk away. If he ain't putting it down and that doesn't work for you break up and go find someone who can handle that for you. Now "Crasher" is a cheater and if her man ain't she stepped out on the relationship. It seems a little selfish to me. You expect your partner to be faithful but its ok for you to do wateva? If your not satisfied its better to move on from the relationship instead doing something that will make you look bad and in the wrong in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She should have broke up with him first before she stepped out. No fucking excuses. Because if it was the other way around she would have a fit if she found out. I mean if it was her not giving up the goods and he decided to step out she would have a problem. So please ladies if you feel he's not doing what he's supposed to then you talk to him, if that doesn't work then you leave him. It's just that simple.

    ReplyDelete