Friday, October 16, 2009

$ For The Love of Money $

Happy Friday people. It's gonna be a pretty shitty weekend weather wise but try to enjoy it. Although it may seem like it from time to time, this is not a "sex and relationship" blog. There are more than enough of those on the web. Some damn good ones too. I do tend to talk about topics pertaining to sex and relationships pretty often but that's because it just so much fun to discuss. Today though we're going to talk about something equally if not more fun than sex......MONEY. I love it, you love it, it makes the world go round, its the root of all evil, we've heard it all. This weeks events have lead me to ponder a question we've all asked ourselves, What would you do for money?



For those of you who don't know, the man pictured above is radio host, conservative political speaker and all around douche bag Rush Limbaugh. I don't want to go to in-depth on the magnitude of his douche bag-ness but I'm sure some people may not be familiar with him. He's one of the most popular figures in conservative white America, basically he's against everything that would a benefit a minority in this country, which is why a chose the picture that looks like he has a dick in his mouth. Mr. Limbaugh recently joined a group of rich mofo's who are interested in buying the St Louis Rams( that's football ladies). This became a bit of any issue because Limbaugh has mad countless racist statements during his time on air, one of which was directed at NFL superstar Donovan McNabb. Limbaugh claimed that McNabb was "overrated" and that the only reason he has kept his job is because the media is so thirsty to see a black Quarterback do well.


This didn't sit to well with McNabb and a bunch of other black NFL players. Many of them have come out and said they wouldn't play for a team that Limbaugh owned. Other players said that they don't care who owns the team as long as the checks are on time.


This got Tha King to thinking, does everyone/thing have a price? Someone asked me last week if I would let another man sleep with my girl for a million dollars, Tha King's answer was HELL NO! I don't want the money that bad. Is Tha King tripping? I would like to think my integrity is priceless, but a nigga got bills man. Would you compromise your morals for the right amount of money? Put your self in the shoes of the NFL players. Would you work for a racist/ sexist/ whatever else-ist? What wouldn't you do no matter what the amount? That's my time for today folks, check you later.



PS: LETS GO YANKEES!!!





3 comments:

  1. What’s my price? Ill never tell, but I will give you something to think about in figuring out my price. Think about how much shit we do for free! Now Tha King stated that he wouldn’t give up his girl for a single night for a million dollars because of the humility of the situation which is respectable. I must say I can’t say that I would do it too. I would rather a dude sleep with my girl, then hand me a brief case of a million dollars and say “I just slept with your girl.” Yea that statement sounds crazy, but give it some real thought. Your girl can cheat on you for free at any moment in time unbeknownst to you. The double standard of society makes it that a man, the mammal made to reproduce just like all other mammals in existence with no strings attached, cheats and his wife gets mad takes him to court for half of everything or everything he owns AKA child support. All he did was what he was built to do. Now a woman cheats on the conformed man, who is now heart broken, she suffers no repercussions for her actions. So much for equal rights. Therefore, if I get handed a million dollars from a guy with no explanation, I am going to assume he just effed my girl. On to Limbaugh, I would never knowingly sell my soul to the devil. Some people who just care about the checks and not the beliefs held by the person providing the checks is a lost soul with no value to their existence. Money talks and it also screams dirt. Hey but what would do if the chip were down and your back is against the wall. That my friend it what separates the real from the fake. Now I would feel much better if I never got that no frills briefcase of a million dollars, because I know what I stand for. Those who think otherwise are selfish and would rather die alone with money than to live happy with family. IceO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a tough one...cuz I can see me doing so things for the right amount of dough...but at the same time I can see me being so full of regret afterwards and not be able to even enjoy the money. As far as Sir Douche Bag, I would continue to work as long as the money was coming but would always be plotting to make that next move. And I would let my dude fuck for money..lol, Im sorry..but its been my experience that there is a great chance he is gonna do it anyway, why not get some shit out of it...hell I might fuck the broad for money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell when it come to workin for sheer butt holes i def have the experience in that catagory (Ray) but if i feel my pride, dignity, self-worth would be hurt then nah in the end it depends on the person.

    ReplyDelete