Tuesday, May 05, 2009

What goes up, must come down.

Karma; - noun. The Cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.

Apparently Karma has grown rather impatient and no longer waits for your next incarnation. Hell it didn't even wait 10 minutes to bite me in the ass yesterday. Its Monday morning and I'm on the Van on my way to work, late as usual. As I'm getting off the van I notice a rather nice grey and blue umbrella with a wooden handle has been left on the seat by one of the other passengers. This umbrella is far nicer than the one currently in my possession. I take on final glance at my busted, yet perfectly functional umbrella, cast it off and reach for my new find. What could go wrong? Well for starters in the process of getting the umbrella I unconsciously place my bag down and left it on the van. The rain now begins to pick up. No problem, perfect opportunity to whip my new umbrella.......that doesn't work.

This got me thinking about other times karma comes back to get your ass and you never even realize it. I'm a firm believer that the foul shit that you do come back to you. Its all about negative energy. You put negative energy into the universe by doing bad shit. So now in order to keep the balance you gotta absorb some energy, guess what kind? That's right, the same kind you put out. You remember that girl you cheated on back in the day? Guess what your new honey is doing right now? And did your best friend answer his phone? Nope, I wonder why....... Karma is like that. It gets you back much worse for the foul deeds that you commit. The moral of the story, Do good and you'll get done good. simple I know, but it needed to be restated.

No comments:

Post a Comment