Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back at it...

Allow me to re-introduce myself....I am Tha King. I'd like to welcome you back, welcome some of you for the first time to this here blog. It's been a good six months since my last post. Life has a way of makig you forget about your creative outlets. I've heard you calling(Texting rather cause I don't answer my phone). I appreciate the people who have been inquring about the status of the blog, it lets me know that people really do read, at the end of the day I write for people to read.

I have to admit, coming up with topics has been rather diffcult lately. I haven't cared enough about any one topic to give it the thought it takes to post about it. Today's topic is actually a topic I got off a social networking site. A young lady made a video blog entitled "The 5 reasons your're still single". It was cute, flawed but cute. She recieved quite a bit of negative feedback regarding her reasons. I'll admit, one or two of them were a little dumb (Sorry Hun, thems the breaks). The others made pretty good sense to me. All in all I was confident that I could have come up with a better list. So here we are, right in the middle of cuffing season, The 5 Reasons Your Ass Is Still Single. Today we're dealing solely with the women, it would be foolish to think that men and women would have exactly the same reasons. Fellas you'll have to wait until tommorrow.

5. Baggage; Not the Lou Vutton kind either. The kind that makes you seem like your crazy. Women have a tendency to bring alot of issues from past relationships with them into new ones. You can't punish new men for the things old men did to you. I know this may sound harsh but GET OVER IT

4. Your standards are unreasonable; I understand that you made up a this dream mate in your Barbie playhouse when your six. The keyword in that last sentence was DREAM. Many women have these outrightgeous standards that, if the tables were turned, they could not live up to themselves. Why is it that your mate MUST make at least 50k? Is it to offset the fact that you have no job? Is the reason that your demanding a man built like Reggie Bush to motivate your fat ass to get back into the gym? Standards go both ways. So if you not a model and you don't drive a benz, don't demand that you mate be.

3. why-dont-you-have-man-ill-tell-you-one

2.You don't do anythinng; I know, its 2011 and your an independent woman. You can do anything a man can do. That doesn't give you an excuse to not be able to do the things women do. To some degree, a man is looking for a woman to assume the roles that his mother had. Which means if your 26 and you can't fry an egg, we have a problem.You want to show a man you care? Clean his room while he's asleep, or have a hot plate waiting for him when he comes home.There is nothing you can say to a man that makes him feel the way he feels waking up to breakfast in bed.You want that old school love your parent/grandparents had? How much do you wanna bet Grandma was in the kitchen cooking a hot meal?

1. Your desperate; They say that women can smell a man's ambition. Well a man can smell a woman's desperation. Let me make this very clear; Men couldn't care less that your biological clock is ticking, we don't care about your plan to be married at 22, Kids by 25. No man wants to rushed into a long term committment, hell we get nervous when signing cell phone contracts.If your constantly bringing up marriage, children and things that involve the C-word you going to scare men away. There is more to life than procreation. Give us a reason to wanna marry you before you start talking about marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment