Saturday, October 09, 2010

Questionable; 5 questions that I've asked myself this week.


Wake me up when September ends...I love that song. Green Day is in tha King's top 5 bands. That was all completely random but I felt like sharing that. Anyways, the following 5 questions have come from conversations I've had with various people in my life. enjoy;


1. Why don't black men read books? Of course this doesn't apply to all black men, I myself an am exception. For the most part though black men aren't reading. As a whole we stand to gain so much by picking up a damn book every once in a while.


2. Why won't more women take the time to learn about sports? Ladies I can personally guarantee that your man will want to spend lots more time with you if you can compare and contrast the bullpens of the Yankees and the Devil Rays. ( how many of you reading even know what a bullpen is?)


3.Why are there still adults that claim they don't give head? If you're 18 or over and you still claim that you don't give head you should be stoned. Oral sex is the ultimate display of a desire to please your sexual partner. If you don't have that desire then you don't need to be sleeping with the person in the first place.


4.Why are so many black/minority people in nursing school? I understand it's a great profession and you can make a boat load of money, but why not be a Doctor? Why not aim to run show instead of being a step below?


5. Why do women refer to sex with 2 men at once a threesome? For the most part in these situations the 2 men are not touching each other, they're fu*king you. This is called a train sweetheart.


4 comments:

  1. This one is soo true i know a girl who is exactly like #5...im willing to learn sport if someone taught me

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN AMEN...I stay trying to tell women its a TRAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4 hit the nail on the head for me!! I agree! i be thinking the same thing... But I know nursing programs are way more affordable and easy to get into on a financial stand point as opposed to med school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preach, especially on No. 1, and 2, and 3, and fuck it all of em! Fellas, read some more (you'd be surprised how your vocabulary and conversation skills improve (I'm serious)). Women, bone up on some espn, your man will love you 10x more! And getting head is magical! If you'd like to continue to be part of the wonder, then get in there!

    -I LIKE TURTLES!!

    ReplyDelete