Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Few Good Men



It's become fairly obvious that I know far more women than I do men. It's a gift and a curse. On one hand I gain valuable insight into the mind of a female, I know how they think, what they like. I'm well taken care of and some of them are just really nice to look at. On the other hand...you b*tches is crazy! (Before I continue I would like to make it clear that I mean no disrespect when I use the term "bitch". For more understanding about my use of the word, please watch this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmpeTZ9B7rk&feature=youtube_gdata_player) This isn't a female bashing post though, well in a way it is, but not blatantly.  Today I would like to talk about my frustration with one of the most commonly asked questions by women. "WHY AREN'T THERE ANY GOOD MEN OUT THERE,"?

Before I proceed with my actual response, I'd like to pose this question to the women of the world; Where the f*ck is "there,?!". In your city? State? At your school? In the clubs/ lounges/ bars that you go to? Perhaps you need to stop meeting dudes during happy hour at the same damn place you go to every week. Just a suggestion, on to the realness.....

I have good news and bad news ladies. The news is that your absolutely right. There are no "good" men out there. The bad news is, its your fault. for two reasons;

1. You don't know what a good man is; "Good" is a subjective word. I think Pootie Tang was a GOOD movie. My mother thinks it's absolutely ridiculous. Kakey thinks she gives GOOD head, Pinky and Super head would say otherwise. Your idea of good is based on your expectations, which are influenced by Disney movies, Usher Albums and Brown Sugar, none of which are reality. To find a good man you need to adjust your expectations of a what a good man is. A large majority of women's "good man" is in actuality a perfect man, and a perfect man does not exist. That doesn't mean you have to settle for someone your unhappy with, it just means you need to re-prioritize what your looking for and what your willing to look past.

2. Your enabling men to be the pieces of shit you complain about. One of the fundamental differences between men and women is that women don't choose mates based on the person they see before them. Women choose based on potential. They see what a man COULD become and that's why they mess with him despite the fact the presently he's a freaking bum. Most men gauge their self worth on the quality of women they deal with. You know he was a loser when you met him, but he was 6'2" and has a big dick so you fuck with him. thinking you'll inspire him to better himself....but why should he better himself for you? The one that fucked him when he was a loser? If he starts to better himself he's going to start to think he needs a better woman, be it better looking, a bigger freak, more successful. What's the point of building an army if your just going to stay on the land you already have? Men want to conquer. The solution? Stop dating losers and thinking your love will cause them to spread their wings and fly, it ain't happening.

*Disclaimer* These statements don't apply to all women or men. Just going off what I've seen and been told.

1 comment:

  1. It would be the blame of the woman when a man is not "a man" A woman knows when a man is no good period its not about perfection it is about having what you know you deserve. If im educated my idea of a good man is an educated one. If I am a woman who enjoys quality meal when I go out its not asking a man to be perfect to take me out to good restaurants. Women dont want perfection we want an equal but constantly we are put up against inferior incapable men leaving us to the exact point " a few good men" are out there. Because we know they exist we look for them, HARD, give a man who seems to have potential the benefit of the doubt. Why? Not because we have bad judgement or because we want to change a man but we want to find our equal and if we denied all men just based on first encounters and apperances we would be alone forever. Furthermore when we dont talk to men on the street we are angry black women with attitudes, bitches, who think we are too good- (when half the time we are) so its a losing situation

    ReplyDelete